Rotary impacts our region.
Rotary Charities has invested over $58 million in over 1,300 grants to the five-county Grand Traverse region since 1977.
We envision a region of vibrant, connected communities where all people and ecosystems thrive.
Our purpose is to catalyze community solutions by investing in the process and results of connecting, learning, and adapting.
- We practice Truth; Fairness; Goodwill and Mutual Benefit-the 4 Way Test of Rotary International.
- We are primarily of service to our regional community.
- We respect the dignity of each individual and organization.
- We respect a diversity of opinions and perspectives.
- We promote innovation and cooperation in order to improve the quality of life.
Our Guiding Principles:
- We are Rotarians; this drives our values, our service, and our skills.
- We always act on behalf of the greater good.
- Our resources are a gift; it is our responsibility to wisely allocate them.
- We leverage our resources to stretch our impact and dollars further.
- We are a catalyst for positive change – not necessarily the agent for change.
- Helping people help themselves is the most effective way to make change.