Rotary Charities recognizes the vital role that nonprofit organizations perform in maintaining the area’s quality of life. Effective programs that meet community needs and improve our region’s quality of life are essential, as are the nonprofits that deliver them. Rotary Charities supports new programs and expansion of existing successful programs with single year program grants.
CRITERIA FOR FUNDING
Programs that receive funding from Rotary Charities must:
- Be based on community need
- Have measurable outcomes
- Be a new program or expansion of an existing successful program that meets the criteria
- Be collaborative, if possible
GUIDELINES FOR PROGRAM GRANTS
- The maximum amount of funding for single year grants is $100,000.
- The applicant can request no more than 50% of the total program cost.
Please reference the Grant Guidelines Document for additional information.